Monday, February 25, 2013

God in His Grace never leaves us where we are.
He is always at work.
Always leading.
Always challenging.
Always encouraging.
And I am so grateful.
He has been so good to me!
He will not leave me alone, He patiently culls each bad habit.
I was challenged hard this past week: I was brought face to face with an uncomfortable truth.. 
Looked full in the face of a pet sin I had carefully covered; reasoned and excused.

To spare myself an uncomfortable moment.
Those uncomfortable moments have a way of adding up.
Making a weight.

And this time, for the first time, I rejoiced! 
When it was 'over', I found a joy in the Loving instruction of my Heavenly Father.
Though it stung terribly, I find freedom in the end.

A thorn has to be taken out, though it hurts, for the wound to heal

No comments:

Post a Comment