Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Giving All

This is for me, now. This is for you, now. For me 5 minutes from now, 2 weeks, 10 years, forever.
It is now and always will be relevant. This preaching of Grace. This give-all and so have-all.
He is our All-in-All. Don't we say that? Do we really believe it? Do we really live it?
23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? Luke 9:23-25
Will we give our all? Our really nothing but in His hands something?
Just saying "I am yours, only yours, nothing wavering."
Just day after day of follow. Morning after morning of "will you lead me?"
Hour after hour of listening for His prompting. Seeing with His eyes and being His hands and feet.
Loving people as He first loved us. The sinner, the righteous,(who is still a sinner unadmited).
From the very beginning, it was love. It was "Come and meet Me and so meet My Father."
It was repentance; the only bridge back.
Could we do this? "Come and meet my Father!" Come, Come, Come!
Love like He did reaching into all the broken places.
His love flowing from us can change the world.
Heart by heart.
Meeting their Savior for the very first time.
Will we meet with our God and learn His ways?
Rest in Him, be fueled by Him for His works?
Be a fountain of His Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment