Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 Days: Calling

Calling.
As I think about the word Calling, what jumps to mind is the sermon series we just started at church. 40 days of fellowship.
I think of God calling. 
God calling to us, inviting us to be with him and with our our fellow saints and sinners.
Our brethren. this group of believers we call family.
Calling us to spend time with him on mor than just our sundays and our wednesday night prayer meeting because even though they're very nice, He wants more. God calling to each and every heart and yes, calling it with a purpose. and placing  A CALLING, a way of life, something we are to do.
But first i think of the call to be together as believers with him.
I admit, He has been steadily drawing on my heart lately.
That God wants to be with me?
Priceless.
God is calling so sweetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment