Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Wait

So I wait. 
I am in that I between stage. 
Mind and heart filing with ideas that want expression...
But how?
And when?
What will it look like?
I wait. 
In expectation.
In breathless anticipation. 
In anxious wondering because let's face it: waiting is not always something we do well. 
But I want to. 
As I stand between what feels like two seasons of life, I want to do the waiting well. I want to be preparing because I don't know what's coming, I just know He's coming. 
He's coming with another change for me. And I distrust change. It always hurts at the first bit. It's scary cause its different. 
It doesn't look like I've known. 
But I want to be waiting in expectation this year. 
Watching for his hand in my life. 
Taking that deep breath and following that way he leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment